FREE & FAST NEXT DAY
BUY NOW & PAY LATER
100-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
"Both a chair & its own little world"
Globe Chair features a 5-panel interior liner and its shell made from fibreglass with a consistent glossy finish. Sitting on a wide circular base, the chair swivels 360 degrees.
THE FINER DETAILS
The Globe Chair was designed in 1963 and debuted at the Cologne Furniture Fair in 1966. The chair is one of the most famous and beloved classics of Finnish design and it was the international breakthrough of Eero Aarnio.
The Globe Chair can be found in the collections of design museums around the world and it has starred in several movies, music videos, and magazine covers. Globe chairs are famous for their unconventional shape. It creates a space that separates you from the outside world. It is both a chair and its own little world.
Note: The chair will fit through any door that is at least 27" wide. Upgrade to white glove delivery option available in the checkout.
- Chair: 43.5"L x 42"W x 52"H in
- Chair Weight: 110 lbs
- 360 Swivel: Yes (ball bearings inside the foot)
- Upholstery Material: Cotton (Fade-resistant & Commercial Grade)
- Shell Material: Fiberglass (Chip & Scratch Resistant)
- Assembly: Light assembly is required. (Video instructions will be provided)
- Hardware & Tools Included: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year