Created in 1960s, the Patchwork Chair is made with an unusual combination of materials, combining an organic fiberglass shell with a wood base. Its diagonal shape makes this masterpiece unique in its genre. This chair will not go unnoticed in your living room.
You can also use it to enhance your kitchen, office or dining room with this chair that is as comfortable as it is elegant. This design armchair will fit in perfectly with the rest of your furniture.Its design is mythical; its comfort will be your joy.
*This product is handmade, so its design may vary slightly from one item to another.
- Milan Patchwork Fabric Upholstery
- Upholstered Polypropylene Molded Structure
- Waterfall Seat reduces pressure on your legs
- Floor Protector Plastic Glides
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
Overall Dimensions: 21"L x 18.5"W x 32.5"H in
- Seat Dimensions: 17"D x 18"W x 17.5"H in
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Material: ABS Plastic, Beech Wood, Metal
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Commercial Grade: Yes
- Assembly: Light assembly required
- Tools Included: Yes
- Free Shipping: Yes
Well made, strong chairs. They come very quickly, no issues. Would definitely buy more items.
Chairs arrived in a timely manner.The chairs are light and charming and are relatively easy to assemble.The design is simple and fashion.